Monday, June 6, 2011

Final Post 2010-2011

It's Finals Week and another school year is drawing to a close.

It's been said that a picture's worth a thousand words. Here is a word cloud of this year's blog:

eng 2 blog word cloud apr2011




As I watch students bring in the food they made with love and put the finishing touches on their presentations,

food made with love


I am reminded of the words a teacher once handed me on the last day of school:

I wish to begin this summer well;
to do something in it worthy of it and me;
to transcend my daily routine and that of my townsmen...
I pray that the life of this spring and summer
may ever lie fair in my memory.
May I dare as I have never done!
May I persevere as I have never done!
-Henry David Thoreau

Wishing you good things to read and think about,
Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment